Hey ladies!! I wanted to take the time this week to share some of my favorite beauty (makeup) products with you. First, I have to confess that I am a product junkie! I try a lot of products throughout the year and I’m so excited to share the ones that I really love. So, let’s jump right in!!
- Smashbox Photo Finisher Primer Stick– I purchased this product back in November when I was shopping for Christmas gifts in Ulta. I was using Milk of Magnesia as a primer and wanted to try something different. So, I asked the sales agent for her recommendation on a primer that was good for oily skin. She recommended this Smashbox Photo Finisher Primer and coming from a person who has extremely oil skin, it really matifies and controls oil and shine all day without me having to blot my face frequently.
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil – In the midst of me trying to grow my eyebrows back after a disastrous eyebrow appointment, this pencil has been a life saver. One end is a pointed edge pencil and the other end is a spoolie-brush. I like for my brows to look more on the natural side so I use gentle strokes when applying.
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation– This is my go to everyday foundation. I must admit, I didn’t think it worked for me when I initially purchased it. It just didn’t seem to blend well to me. However, after I invested in a good foundation brush to apply it, it worked wonders and now I absolutely love it!
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio– I got my hands on a Sephora coupon which doesn’t happen often! Thanks friend, I know you are reading this! J So, I decided to purchase this match stix trio in Deep 400 and try it out. I love it! I’m not a highlight & contour pro or anything but I can do the basic with this set. I also use both Sinamon and Espresso as eyeshadow!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation– This is another one of my favorite foundations. I typically use this foundation on the weekends when I’m headed out and looking for more of a full coverage look.
- They’re real! Tinted Lash Primer & They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara! OMG!! This combo is the bomb.com! First I apply the primer and then the mascara and the results are amazing in terms or length and volume. The primer is good to use alone as well!
These products can be purchased at Ulta Beauty and Sephora!